Friday 5 December 2014

info balochistan girls HD photos and full profile.

hy friends i m sakina khan from balochistan, balochistan city so beautyful.my favorite city balochistan my fathers and grand fathers blonged balochistan.my sisters blonged karachi and hyderabad.my favorite dish food chikken khari and tikka. my favorite school foji school dadu. my brothers blonged dadu and hyderabad. my favorite transport motar bike and school bus.balochistan so so beautyful city and my favorite city.my profike here
                                        name_________________skina khan
                                        city   _________________balochistan
                                        education _____________b.a.d
                                         hobby _______________facebook chat friends
                                         email id_______________sakinakahn436@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment