Wednesday 12 November 2014

info all gujrati girls work and hooby full details.

hy friends im neha khan from gujrat,my hobby mobile sms chat and facebook use.the name of my village chates ghar it consisits of forty housees.a few houses are made of mud and others are small straw huts and cottages.the people living in my village are all formers.they work in theire fields for a whole day to get good harvest.the hard labour has made them sturdy.the streets of my village are neither straight nor wide.they look clumsy.during rains the condition of streets become bad.there is no sanitary arrangement in my village.heaps of rubbish and cowdungs are lying in the streets.people live in theire house along with their cattle.theire is a masque in my village where people offer prayers.for dinking water there is a well after the sun set when people get free from theire work,they gather in an atak.there is held a mehfil of music and singing songs.kabad and circket are interesing games on very weeks.my village is still lacking modern amenities of life such as there is no primry school,so young children go without schooling electricity has not yet been provided to my village.

No comments:

Post a Comment