Friday 28 November 2014

information gujarat city girls,work,hobby,and many more.

hi friends i m sunita khan frm gujarat.gujarat is the beautiful city,gujarat girls
beautiful,my favorite city gujarat,all gujarat boys smart handsum and fresh boys,gujarat
boy,girls famous all over the world.gujarat city hoteles,houses,school,college,famous all
over the world.my favorite dish food chikken khorma,chikken khari,tikka,my favorite
unversity sindh unversity jamshoro,alama iqbal open unversity.my favorite dress simple
nilam dress.my favorite bike,motor bike,motor riksha and schoo bus.my profile here.

                   name________________sunita khan
                   city  ________________gujarat
                   education____________f.a part 2
                    hobby   _____________sms chat friends
                    favrite dish_____________chikken khari
                    email adress_____________sunitakhan887@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing as it is an excellent post would love to read your future post -for more knowledge
    Rent a Mehran in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete